Star Notebook Workshop
Join us on December 9 at 7 PM for a remote crafting class to learn how to make these beautiful star books from Mary Clare Duran. If you would like to get the supplies from the TimeBank sign up before December 2.
List of supplies for star book project:
- 5 pieces of regular printer paper (8 ½ x 11)
- 2 pieces of heavy cardboard cut 4 ½” x 4 ½”
- (if all you have is cereal boxes that will do but I would cut 4 and glue 2 together)
- Glue stick or white glue ( use a popsicle stick or folded cardboard to spread if you are using white glue)
- 1 thin ribbon about 28” long—can be gift wrap ribbon or silk, about 3/8” wide
- 2 6” squares of thin cloth or wrapping paper, wallpaper sample or any paper you like, comic book, old calendar page, etc.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 9th, above is for one book but you may want to gather materials to make 2 or more because it is so much fun!
You can join the class at this Zoom link (Meeting ID: 828 1149 8628 and passcode: 701001).