We’re checking in with our members to see how we can best keep in touch with you, how you want to connect with other members, and how you might want to be more involved.
If you have a few minutes, please fill out our survey. Either click here or fill out below:
- August 15- Family Game Night at Amanda Holiday’s house (1575 Military) from 6-8 PM. Bring a potluck dish if you’d like and come ready to play a game. Great for all ages.
- Augusto 15– Noche de Juegos en la casa de Amanda (1575 Military St) a 6:00pm. Traer un plato para compartir si se puede. Evento para personas de todas las edades. Traiga su juego favorito o vienen dispuestos a aprender una nueva. Evento es mensual cada tercer miércoles del mes.
- August 24- Resource Fair hosted by Bridging Communities and Chadsey Condon Community organization from 4-7 PM at 6900 McGraw. We’ll have a table there and TimeBank members help to make this even happen.
- August 27- Monthly Happy Hour from 7-9 PM at Abick’s Bar (3500 Gilbert St). Join other TimeBank members for drinks and conversation. We’ll also be set up to sign up new TimeBank members and help folks with their TimeBank accounts.
- Augusto 27 de 7 de la tarde a 9 de la noche Abick’s Bar, 3500 Gilbert St. Lunes de Happy Hour Mensual Venga por una bebida y a pasar tiempo con los miembros de el TimeBank. Estaremos ayudando con su cuenta de TimeBank o registrando a nuevos miembros.
- September 10- Kitchen Cabinet Meeting at 6 PM at Amanda’s house (1575 Military St). The Kitchen Cabinet is the leadership group for the TimeBank. We are always looking for more people to get involved.
- October 20- Cider Mill Trip to Apple Charlies! Meet to carpool together at 1 PM at Bridging Communities (6900 McGraw) or we’ll all meet up at Apple Charlies at 2 PM. Look for more information soon
- October 24- Pumpkin Carving at Amanda’s house (1575 Military) from 6-8 PM. Bring a potluck dish to share and a pumpkin if you can. This will be instead of our usual October game night.