Unity in Our Community TimeBank is working with multiple other organizations to distribute help to those in need during the Covid-19 Pandemic. If you need help or would like to offer help fill out this form
Since school is cancelled until April 5 we’ll follow that lead and be cancelling/rescheduling/going virtual for all our events until then.
- April 4- MI Alliance of TimeBanks Learning Circle at 10:30 AM . April’s Learning Circle will be on Project Planning. All TimeBank members and the TimeBank-curious welcome. This meeting will now be virtual, e-mail email@example.com for information.
- April 15- Family Game Night at Amanda Holiday’s house (1575 Military) from 6-8 PM. Bring a potluck dish if you’d like and come ready to play a game. Great for all ages.
- 15 de abril- Noche de Juegos en la casa de Amanda (1575 Military St) a 6:00pm. Traer un plato para compartir si se puede. Evento para personas de todas las edades. Traiga su juego favorito o vienen dispuestos a aprender una nueva. Evento es mensual cada tercer miércoles del mes.
- April 27– Monthly Happy Hour from 6-8 PM at Abick’s Bar (3500 Gilbert St). Join other TimeBank members for drinks and conversation. We’ll also be set up to sign up new TimeBank members and help folks with their TimeBank accounts.
- 27 de abril de 6 de la tarde a 8 de la noche Abick’s Bar, 3500 Gilbert St. Lunes de Happy Hour Mensual Venga por una bebida y a pasar tiempo con los miembros de el TimeBank. Estaremos ayudando con su cuenta de TimeBank o registrando a nuevos miembros.
- April 30- We Count Cooking Class with Mercedes at Bridging Communities (6900 McGraw) from 6-8 PM. We will be making Oatmeal Creme Pies. While we’re making some tasty sweets we’ll also have food for thought about the 2020 Census and you can fill out your census while you’re here! Reserve your spot here.
- May 7- We Count Cooking Class with Chef Bee at Bridging Communities (6900 McGraw) from 6-8 PM. We will be making Nougat Candy. While we’re making some tasty sweets we’ll also have food for thought about the 2020 Census and you can fill out your census while you’re here! Save your spot here.
It is almost the end of 2019- and time to consider your year end giving.
We want to encourage you all to consider the TimeBank in your giving plans- and invite your friends and family to give as well. Just a donation of $20 is a huge help!